Wednesdays are always busy as I have only two free lessons.
Today, again, I was really harsh to a little P2 girl whose IQ ok but for sure she's a very slow learner. One thing that she really made me mad - I told her that if she couldn't concentrate and remember some words (just in 1 sentence), I would call her mum and she couldn't leave the school until 8pm. She said, "Yea, ok, let my mum worry." Of course I really phoned her mum. After this, she cried for awhile; HOWEVER, she seemed not care about it.
When I have to face such kind of kids, somehow, I know, on the one hand that I've got to be patient; on the other hand, I must accept that's life.
新皇崗口岸開通在即 跨境巴士擬減長者及殘疾人士車費 爭取納入兩元兩折計劃與專營巴士競爭 - Yahoo
-
1. 新皇崗口岸開通在即 跨境巴士擬減長者及殘疾人士車費 爭取納入兩元兩折計劃與專營巴士競爭 Yahoo
2. 運輸署:已向的士業界解說進出新皇崗口岸接載安排 (11:17) - 20261008 - 港聞 明報新聞網
3. 運輸署籲莫急於經新皇崗過關 灣區動向 - 專題 信報網...
17 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment