Unfortunately, I got a bad flu. I didn't sleep well last night and I felt so hot. And today, I slept until noon. Then I saw my doctor. (Today, originally it's a school holiday but now it's my sick leave...) I will stay at home for two more days and I hope that I'll get well so soon.
Ban-ban (Pauline's chinchilla pet) is living with us now. His teeth inside the mouth keep on growing (but actually they are not supposed to be). Pauline took him to the vet and the vet said what we can do is to shorten the teeth by surgery from time to time (every 6 - 8 moths). Well, anyway, every single pet of mine is important to us. We won't give them up.
The weather tomorrow will be getting very cold.
元朗狗隻襲擊案 畜養人被檢控
-
漁農自然護理署今日根據《危險狗隻規例》控告一名52歲男子沒有妥善管控大型狗隻,並正跟進根據《防止殘酷對待動物條例》加控其他控罪。
案中男子涉嫌在7月和8月期間,至少兩次未有按照法例要求在公眾地方穩妥地牽引其狗隻,而該狗隻分別襲擊三隻狗隻,導致一隻狗隻在7月10日受傷,以及兩隻狗隻在8月17日死亡。案件...
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment